Very good city hotel. Easily accessible by car and offers nearby parking areas. Spacious rooms and bathrooms. Popular among couples.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- This is a wonderful design hotel, as guests say.
Guest Review Highlights
- Disappointing internet connection. 67% thought it was overpriced.
- Good breakfast.
- Bar is disappointing.
- Vibe wasn't good. For 94%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard. 92% considered it to be not well-maintained.
- Bad amenities. 59% thought the building wasn't nice. 100% said the facilities were very new.
- Comfort level is high. 56% thought it was too noisy.
- Nice rooms. Beds were acceptable for 64%. 100% found the kitchenette to be good.
- Food is average. 57% did not like what was on the menu. The price was too high for 60%.
- Terrific location. Parking was ok, according to 69%. 100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Great service. 64% said the reception staff was ok. 80% complained about the restaurant service.